- Full-Time Equivalent: 1.0 FTE
Chief Human Resource Officer
九州娛樂城APP下載安裝 is seeking candidates for Chief Human Resource Officer. The Chief Human Resource Officer is responsible for developing and executing human resource management strategies in support of the overall direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of talent management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation/benefit packages, and succession planning. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by communicating with management and the board of directors the needs and plans of human resources The CHRO fosters workplace culture, organizational goals and diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
This is a full-time, exempt position with a starting salary of $105,000 to $123,000 annually. 九州娛樂城APP下載安裝 offers an excellent benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, 403(b)-retirement plan with automatic employer contribution plus a match up to 2%, Flexible Spending Account with up to $500 annual employer contribution, 10 days of paid vacation in your first three years and then increases, twelve holidays, accrued sick leave, and TriMet annual public transportation pass.
Who You Are
- You value relationships and believe that relationship-building is about cultivating and sustaining meaningful connections that support and uplift everyone
- You are a thought-leader with experience in, and passion for, all aspects of Human Resources leadership and guidance, including, but not limited to, the current research and approaches that inform and address workplace inclusion, equity, and work-life effectiveness
- You value relationships and believe that relationship-building is about cultivating and sustaining meaningful connections that support and uplift everyone.
- You are a community builder by nature. You value engagement as a key tool supporting your team and teams across an organization and agency
- You are focused on the lifelong work of addressing inequities and oppression experienced by people of color, LGBTQIA2+ people, low income and houseless populations, and people with disabilities
- You are a proactive problem-solver and are keen on planning and creating processes that respond to, or prevent, future issues that may arise
- You enjoy the challenge of juggling multiple projects with multiple timelines. You can roll with the punches and change gears as needed. Without losing a beat, you split your attention between projects of varying complexity and deadlines
- You are a lifelong learner, always looking for and finding new bits of knowledge to help you and others to expand their knowledge and skillsets
- You understand the importance of feedback – both giving feedback that is empathetic and supportive, and how to engage with and process feedback you receive from others
- You can maintain your composure in a crisis and help others maintain their cool as well.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and guidance of all HR functions by overseeing, talent acquisition, retention, training, career development, talent engagement, continuous performance review, compensation, and benefits.
- Provide leadership and maintain a clear link between equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives and the impact to 九州娛樂城APP下載安裝’s overall performance
- Ensures a comprehensive strategic recruitment plan is structured to attract, reward, and retain a talented and a diverse workforce
- Ensures all HR functions further the organization’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts and aligns with the equity plan
- Oversees a comprehensive compensation and benefit plan
- Oversees a comprehensive talent, engagement, and development (TED) program that supports staff and supervisors with ongoing resources
- Drives organizational professional growth, including a culture of learning and development
- Influences and guides policies and executive decisions impacting employees; co-leads organizational change management with other leaders
- Oversees HR performance metrics, outcomes, and reporting
- Functions as a strategic business partner to support and oversee organizational change
- Oversees HR efforts to effectively communicate and support the organization’s mission and strategic vision
- Lead staff involvement and engagement in staff led committees
- Identifies and plans professional development programs to raise awareness and develop best practices to cultivate a culture of civility, respect, and ethical behavior, and that help build a welcoming and inclusive culture within the organization
- Develops, or directs the development of, documented policies and procedures relating human resources
- Leads the commitment to equal opportunity for applicants and employees; oversees the organization’s Affirmative Action Plan Champions innovation, process review, and refinement
- Represents 九州娛樂城APP下載安裝 in a positive manner to our service partners, our funders, and the community
- A minimum of eight years of progressively responsible experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified OR the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
- A minimum of five years of people management experience.
- Understanding of core Human Resources functions; familiarity with relevant federal and local employment laws
- A proven track record of coordinating and leading others through organizational change
- A change-agent with a proven track record of appropriately challenging the status quo, gathering the ideas of others, and demonstrating good judgment
- Progressive experience in representing an organization to, and building coalitions with, internal and external constituencies from varied and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the agency’s objectives and policies
- Ability to work with diverse populations and establish rapport and trust with diverse audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict-resolutions skills and demonstrated ability to promote collaboration among departments, with strong consensus building skills and the ability to negotiate favorable outcomes
- Ability to analyze and make sound recommendations on complex issues, including identification of alternative solutions and projecting consequences of different plans of action
- Excellence in communication (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, strong presentation, and public speaking skills
- Strong people management skills, including the ability to hire, develop, and coach staff
- Strong critical thinking skills, including the ability to analyze and solve problems
- A thought-leader with experience in, awareness of, and commitment to, contemporary and emerging DEIA and social justice opportunities, including, but not limited to, the current research and approaches that inform and address workplace inclusion, intersectionality, equity, unconscious bias, and work-life effectiveness
- Experience with nonprofit organizations
- Experience, lived or otherwise, working with older adults and people with disabilities
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share what skills and experiences you would bring to this role in your cover letter.
Applications will be considered as submitted, so you are encouraged to apply early. Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.
九州娛樂城APP下載安裝 is a private, non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon. We offer ways for people to access the goods and services they need to survive and thrive. By giving people the means to get around, we offer independence, health, and inclusion.
The 九州娛樂城APP下載安裝 network comprises a collection of agencies that serve older adults and people with disabilities and low-income individuals by offering a variety of transportation options in Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington counties.
Together, we provide over 500,000 rides and support more than 2,000 individuals with training and access to public transportation each year.